Wednesday 14 July 2010

Something Different

Well it is something different for me - a digital download from Kenny K's Digi Stamps.
I am entering this card into the first Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge which is Pastels. The fabulous image is Download Diva and she has been coloured as usual with Copics. The papers are also digital downloads from Pink Petticoat and Designer Digitals. The tiny sentiment tag is from Nicky at Stamping All Day. The flowers and brads are Papermania, and everything else is from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by.
Berni

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Bernie, welcome to KKKG challenges. Just love your super pastel card with Download Diva. She is a doll, isn't she? Your colouring is super. Thanks for joining us this week and we hope to see you again next week. Good luck with the challenge. hugs Sharon

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Berni,
I love this card. Beautiful papers and a gorgeous image. Fantastic work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Berni, love the sweet image and what pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

Oh Berni this is absolutely gorgeous, beautifully coloured & I love the image and papers you've used.
Hope life is being kind to you hun
hugs Mandy xx

Cheryl Valadez said...

Great job on Download Diva! She looks fab on your card! Gorgeous papers and I love the blues and greens! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at KKKGC ;D

Hugz,
Cheryl

Elise said...

Oh my goodness! This s BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the soft delicate colors and this image is sooooooo cute!!! I love it!

Hugs,
Elise