Wednesday 23 March 2011

Favourite Colour Combo

Favourite colour combo - well for me it has to be blue, doesn't it! So this card is just right for this week's Just Magnolia challenge. And I think the Butterfly Dreams Collection is the cutest yet. Image : Tilda in Lace Jeans from Magnolia's Butterfly Dreams Collection Colouring Medium : Copic Sketch Markers DP : K&Co Tools : Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Swirling Lace and Marianne Creatables Die Embellishments : Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts

Thanks for stopping by. Berni

3 comments:

Dawn said...

This card is a beauty! I love the paper you chose and the border punch too. Tilda is looking gorgeous, as always.

Mandy said...

OMG hun this is stunning, so soft and pretty, I love everything :)
hugs Mandy xx

Elise said...

Hi Berni! This is so sweet! I love the blue/white color combo .. beautiful!!1

big Hugs,
Elise