Sunday 13 March 2011

Tilda with Big Ribbon

I think Magnolia's You Are So Special 2011 Collection is probably the best yet so I just had to ink up Tilda with Big Ribbon as soon as I got her. I'm going to enter her into this week's Magnolia & hAnglar & stAnglar Challenge where I have followed Bev's wonderful sketch.

Card Details

Image : Tilda with Big Ribbon from Magnolia's You Are So Special 2011 Collection
Colouring Medium : Copic Sketch Markers
DP : Papermania's Rose Garden & Bazzil Bling
Tools : Nestabilities, Marianne Creatables & Martha Stewart Border Punch
Embellishments : Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & Prima

*****

Thanks for stopping by.

Berni

7 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Berni,
Wow this is a stunningly beautiful card. Gorgeous colours and fabulous image. The punched border is brilliant. Magnificent.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card!! I love these pretty papers and your details are beautiful! That Tilda goes perfectly with it all!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Magnolia!
:)Kathy

Dawn said...

She is very pretty! Everything is so perfectly matched - love that you used shimmery cardstock instead of just plain. Beautiful card!

Hugs,

Dawn

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Berni, adorable Tilda.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

Wow hun this is stunning, so very pretty, you so should do more Tilda's lol
hugs Mandy xx

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, hun! Love the sweet image, one of my faves!
Hugs Tab xxx

Elise said...

Hi Berni! This is just gorgeous! I love the pretty purples and Tilda is coloured beautifully!!!

thank you so much for your support and prayers! I'm doing very well! :)

Hugs,
Elise