Sunday 27 March 2011

My Favourite Tilda - Ever!

This has to be my favourite Tilda ever, she's from the Butterfly Dreams Collection, and she's just so cute. I'm going to enter her into the following challenges : Papertake Weekly Challenge where the theme is It's a Mum/Girl Thing, and Just Magnolia Bingo - Gems, Flowers, Ribbon.

Image : Tilda with Hawaiian Flower Colouring Medium : Copic Sketch Markers DP : First Edition Paper Love Letters & Bazzill Bling Tools : Martha Stewart Punch & Marianne Creatables Swirl Die Embellishments : Prima Flowers, Gems & Ribbon from stash

Thanks for stopping by.


Berni

5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Berni,
This card is gorgeous. I love the punched borders and the colours. Tilda is just amazing. Beautifully coloured and just a stunning image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Berni, love the sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

Christina said...

This is really a gorgeous card Berni!!
Hugs Kristel

Mandy said...

Stunning card Berni, your colouring is fab and I love the colour combo and the stitching.
I'm so pleased you managed to adopt her :)
hugs Mandy xx

Louise said...

Just beautiful
Louise xx